Disclaimer on Personal Data Protection
Pursuant to the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”), this text has been prepared to inform you that your data may be processed by Impact Investing Association, under the capacity of Data Controller, be used for various purposes when you visit the webpage eydk.org, and to notify you that our Company has taken the necessary precautions to safeguard your data in this regard.
We hereby declare that we will be keeping the personal data mentioned below in accordance with the rules of law and principles of integrity, in an accurate manner, and up to date when necessary, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes in a way that is relevant, limited and proportionate to the purpose of their processing, for the period specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose of processing thereof.
Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical environments. In order to ensure that the personal data provided to and stored by our Company is not exposed to unauthorized access, loss and damage, we have implemented the necessary technical measures to safeguard them.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the scope and purposes notified to you, and will be stored and processed for the duration of the legal storage obligations or, if such a period is not foreseen/stipulated, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period ends, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction, or anonymisation methods.
What personal data do we process?
By visiting the webpage eydk.org and by signing up for the newsletter, you are sharing your name, surname, and e-mail address with us as personal data. In addition, your IP address may also be shared with us in order to ensure site security.
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
The above-mentioned personal data is to be used in our business and transactions carried out in line with the establishment purposes of our Company, in order to carry out, maintain, and develop our activities and keep statistical data, send notifications and newsletters to you, ensure security and provide you with better and more reliable information, and be processed within the terms and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVVK.
Subject to legal periods of limitation, your data is obtained and recorded in our own databases wholly or partly by automated means, or other than by automated means of personal data which forms part of a filing system, and stored in the cloud or in physical environments.
In accordance with the KVKK, you have the right to:
- Learn whether your personal data has been processed,
- Request information as to processing, if your data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Know the third parties within Turkey or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Request rectification in the case that your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request the deletion, destruction, or anonymisation of your personal data,
- Request correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data disclosed to third parties and to request its deletion, destruction, or anonymisation,
- Object to the occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of your personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation for damages in case damage is incurred due to processing of personal data that violates the KVKK.
Our Company will respond to your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest depending on the nature of your request. However, if the process incurs an extra cost, you may be charged a fee in accordance with the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can submit in writing your request containing an explanation specifying which rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK you wish to exercise by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature together with your personal ID documents to email@example.com or by delivering a letter to Impact Investing Advisory Board – Turan Güneş Blv. N.106 Yıldız Kule Kat.11 D.48, 06550 Çankaya / ANKARA either by hand with documents identifying you, or via notary public or legal representative.