We, Etki Yatırım Derneği (“Dernek”), prepare this text with the adjective data responsible, about with which purposes we are going to process your personal data when you visit www.eydk.org address, that necessary precautions have been taken within the scope of Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (it will now be briefly referred as ‘’PDPL’’).
We declare that we will always process your personal data specified below legally and in accordance with the principle of honesty, by protecting its accuracy and currency, significant, explicit, and legal purposes, in line with the purposes of the processing, in a limited and restrained manner, storing it as required by the relevant legislation or the purposes of the processing. In case there is an alteration in the data that you have transferred, we would like you to inform as in written form.
Your personal data will be stored on electronic and/ or physical media. Your stored personal data is protected by taking the necessary technical measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss or damage in the storage media.
Your personal data will be stored and processed for the time period that is determined by law, or in the absence of such a legal limit, for the time period required by the processing purposes, ensuring that it is not used for any other purpose than the purposes and the scope communicated to you and that all the necessary information security measures are taken. Once this time period is over, your personal data will be removed by the process of erasure, destruction, or anonymization.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
By becoming a member of the Bulletin at www.eydk.org, you share your personal data with your name, surname and e-mail address with us. When you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter, please notify us in writing.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data stated above are processed within the conditions and purposes stated in PDPL articles 5 and 6 for sending of digital bulletin prepared in monthly and weekly changing processes to you, ensuring security, providing you better and more reliable information, considering your requests and complaints.
The data is obtained and recorded in our own databases, completely or partially automatically or non-automatically with the condition of being a part of any recording system, subject to legal periods, and stored in the cloud or physically.
Your personal data is transferred to third parties authorized by the ‘Dernek’ with the purpose of sending the bulletin and providing the security of your information.
We remind you that, as stipulated by PDPL, you have the right to:
– Learn whether or not personal data is being processed,
– Request further information about processing if your personal data is being processed,
– Learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether personal data is being used consistently with the purpose,
– Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
– Request rectification of personal data if processed incompletely or inaccurately,
– Request the erasure, destruction, or anonymization of your personal data,
– Request notifications of the rectification, erasure, destruction, or anonymization to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred in case the information is missing or wrong,
– Object in case there is a result against the person for the reason of analyzing automatically,
– Request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data against PDPL.
Any request that you make in your application will be concluded free of charge within a maximum of thirty days depending on the content of the request. However, if fulfilling of the request requires an additional cost, a fee determined according to the price list established by the Personal Data Protection Board can be taken.
You can deliver your application that contains your identity information and the explanation about which right you wish to exercise among the list of rights indicated in Article 11 of PDPL to firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail signed with an electronic signature or you can convey personally with documents that identify your identity to Turan Güneş Bulvarı No: 106/48 Çankaya/ ANKARA, through notary or proxy.
Herein clarification text may be updated in order to comply with the changing conditions and legal regulations.