EYDK continues its work in this direction by determining its priorities with its action plan.
Mobilising the government agencies and private sector stakeholders to develop a regulatory system that defines and incentivises impact investing as a sustainable and inclusive investing method.
Mobilising Government agencies for developing regulatory systems.
Developing a transparent, inclusive, and active ecosystem for impact investing by providing capacity-building activities prioritising the government agencies, respective non-government institutions, public sector capital, and private sector capital.
- Developing and implementing capacity-building activities for all relevant stakeholders, including the public sector, incubators, and asset management companies.
- Establishing a national network and a database.
- Identifying and adopting initiatives and standards that can contribute to the creation of clear definitions and standards for all organisations in the impact investment sector.
- Stakeholder communication.
- Collaborating with other national advisory boards to share experiences.
Raising awareness, creating a common language, and building knowledge regarding impact investment.
- EYDK publicity activities.
- Regular documentation of issue log.
- Planning and executing awareness activities.
- Planning an annual training program.
- Regular documentation of lessons learned.
- Building impact intelligence for private investors.
- Knowledge transfer.
- Creating a common language among stakeholders.
- Delivery of Trainings.
- Preparing a “ Best Practices in Türkiye” pamphlet.
Research, Knowledge Development and International Network Participation
Developing a clear understanding of impact measurement and management among all sectors and establishing a national impact management framework.
- Setting the metrics and frameworks for impact measurement for the EYDK.
- Improving EYDK activities by benchmarking.