Mobilising the government agencies and private sector stakeholders to develop a regulatory system to define and incentivise impact investing as a sustainable and inclusive investing method.
Mobilising Government agencies for developing regulatory systems.
Developing a transparent, inclusive, and active ecosystem for impact investing by providing capacity-building activities prioritising the government agencies, respective non-government institutions, public sector capital, and private sector capital.
- Developing and implementing capacity-building activities for all relevant stakeholders, including the public sector, incubators and asset management companies
- Establishing a national network and a database
- Identify and adopt initiatives and standards that can contribute to the creation of clear definitions and standards for all organisations in the impact investment sector.
- Stakeholder communication
- Getting together with other national advisory boards to share experience
Raising awareness, creating a common language, and building knowledge regarding impact investment.
- EYDK publicity activities
- Regular documentation of issue log
- Planning and executing awareness activities
- Planning annual training program
- Regular documentation of lessons learned
- Building impact intelligence for private investors
- Knowledge transfer
- Create a common language among stakeholders
- Preparing a “ Best Practices in Turkey” pamphlet.
Research, Knowledge Development and International Network Participation
Developing a clear understanding of impact measurement and management among all sectors and establishing a national impact management framework.
- Setting the metrics and frameworks for impact measurement for the EYDK
- Improving EYDK activities by benchmarking
- Preparing the self-assessment required by GSG